Sunday

Second Sunday after Epiphany



















This Sunday the Holy Spirit brings us this sermon from Oak Park Church, Anderson, Ind.
www.oakparkchurch.net


powered by ODEO


God Bless all led here by the Holy Spirit in this moment.

This week we were richly and powerfully visitied upon by the Holy Spirit as we were directed in the creation of this online chapel. In the chapel this week, the Holy Spirit guided us to discover several websites of pastors and churches who are in communion with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit expressed the importance of manifesting faith in Jesus Christ, and instructed that faith is key to the Holy Spirit's intercession and presence. The Holy Spirit said opportunities to grow in faith, or to learn to discern the natural from the spiritual, are presented through seemingly coincidental premonitions, which may occur during periods of steeped spiritiual growth or awareness.

As the steward, this week the Holy Spirit imparted this insight: The chapel, and its ongoing creation, is the manifestation of a stream of direction and guidance from the Holy Spirit. All things in this online chapel are being placed here under direction of the Holy Spirit, just as those reading these words at this very moment were lead by, and are now in communion with the Holy Spirit, who is awaiting them in prayer.


Prayer:

"The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you" (John 14:26)

Novena to the Holy Spirit

Come Holy Spirit and fill the hearts of the faithful, and kindle in them the fire of divine love. Send forth Your Spirit and renew the face of the earth.

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
Before the great multitude of heavenly witnesses, I offer myself, soul and body to You, Eternal Spirit of God. I adore the brightness of Your purity, the unerring righteousness of Your justice, and the unconditional nature of Your love. You are the strength and light of my soul. In You I live and move and have my being. I desire never to grieve You by unfaithfulness, and I pray with all my heart for help in avoiding even the smallest sin against You. Mercifully guard my every thought and grant that I may always watch for Your light, listen to Your voice, and follow Your inspirations. I cling to You and give myself to You and ask You by Your compassion to watch over me in my weakness. I implore You, Adorable Spirit, helper of my infirmity, to keep me always in Your grace. Give me grace O Holy Spirit, Spirit of the Father and the Son, to say to You always and everywhere, "Speak Lord for Your servant is listening."

In the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen

0 comments: